Wednesday, December 30, 2015

[Most Powerful Portable Quick Charger] Omaker Quick Charge 2.0 Dual USB Ports Portable Wall Charger (1 Port Quick Charge 2.0 +1 Port Univeral Intelligent 5V/2.4A) for Samsung Galaxy S6, S6 Edge and more

First I got to say. This shipped super fast. I live in a rural location and this is the fastest anything has ever shipped to me from Amazon and I order on Amazon a lot. It arrived over a week before it's expected date.
This quick charge dual charger has worked great for me. I travel a lot and knowing I won't have to bring extra chargers to charge things is a plus.
My Samsung charger charges my phone pretty fast and I didn't think anything could compete with that but this charged my S6 battery dead to 100 percent in under an hour.
Wish I would have had this sooner. I am always in a rush to go somewhere so being able to charge my phone really fast is awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment