Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Neewer BG-E8 Replacement Battery Grip for Canon EOS 550D/600D/650D/700D Rebel T2i/T3i/T4i/T5i SLR Camera,Works with 1 or 2 Pieces LP-E8 or 6 Pieces AA Batteries.


 I can't believe I haven't reviewed this yet. I bought this amazing product in July of 2012 and here we are in 2016 and it works just as good as the day that I bought it. I find my batteries last so much longer than if I did not have this attached. The magazine holds 2 x LP-E8 batteries. You can literally take thousands of pictures without needing to change the batteries.
I am using this on a Canon T3i. It really does make taking pictures so much easier when the camera is easier to hold.
I truly believe this is a must have accessory for your camera. I highly recommend it.

I hope you found this review informative and helpful. Thanks for reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment